1. Jenny Hansen
    August 13, 2012 @ 5:16 pm

ROFL!!! I will so “Hoodie-Hoo!” with you next February. LOL…

You remind me of that, and I’ll hit you up in August for National Underwear Day. We’ll have a parade. With tiaras. And Undie Sling-shots. *clutches sides laughing*

August 13, 2012 @ 5:53 pm

Sweet! That’s two of us. My daughter said she was going to be busy that and, much as it will break her heart, she won’t be able join us. 🙂

Okay about underwear day, too. I’ll start looking for some interesting stuff. Can’t wait to get my tiara either. 🙂

2. Books,Movies,Reviews (@Ladystorm33)
    August 13, 2012 @ 5:55 pm

They have all sorts of weird days to celibate..lol.

August 14, 2012 @ 4:12 am

I know! The lists they had for each month…good grief. We could have some sort of celebration EVERY day of the year. But this one just struck me so funny. 🙂

August 13, 2012 @ 7:23 pm

which time zone? I’m there and don’t want to be the only one on the street yelling Hoodie Hoo. LOL

August 14, 2012 @ 4:13 am

LOL! I’m in EST, Louise. I’m thinking it would be fun to get large groups together, and head for the malls…or downtown areas. Have kind of a YouTube contest to see which one of us gets the better video. 🙂

4. Karen McFarland
    August 14, 2012 @ 12:01 am

So I take it Kristy that you’ve named February 20th, International Hoodie Hoo day! I’m all over that. Awesome idea girl! Hoodie Hooooooo!!!!! 🙂

August 14, 2012 @ 4:15 am

I think we should lobby Congress to do exactly that, Karen! Louise can start nagging Canada’s politicians, and who knows. It just might be a worldwide event. Kind of like Christmas. 😉

August 14, 2012 @ 12:19 am

I love it! Is there a widget we can add to our blogs where we could start marking important dates such as this? Seriously, I need one of those. 🙂

August 14, 2012 @ 4:16 am

If there isn’t one, Debra…there should be! Just think of all the cool blog posts that could be born from holidays no one has ever heard of. 🙂

6. Tameri Etherton
    August 14, 2012 @ 9:09 am

That Jenny, you’ve got watch her! Sneaking in National Undies Day on us… now we’ve got Hoodie Hoo day, too? Awesome! And I love that we’ll have tiaras and undie sling shots. It’s going to rock!

August 15, 2012 @ 3:04 am

That would be a sight to see, wouldn’t it? The tiaras are my favorite part of that get up. Slingshots are a waste of time in my hands, no matter what they’re made out of. Now maybe someone could come up with underwear on a stick, with a few golf balls sewn in…so I can just swing it around. I’d be more likely to hit something that way. 🙂

7. Emma
    August 14, 2012 @ 2:32 pm

Date is marked!
    What about Arthur’s Day, the Guinness celebration on Sep 27th? That could be fun.

August 15, 2012 @ 3:06 am

That sounds perfect, Emma! We could combine all three because, as I understand it, Guinness tastes a whole lot better than the sorry excuse we have for beer. A bunch of tipsy people, running around in their underwear and tiaras, jumping up and down and shouting, “Hoodie-Hoo!” would be a lot of fun to see. I, of course, would be the official photographer. 🙂

• Emma
        August 15, 2012 @ 12:41 pm

Of course! Get the camera ready so, September isn’t too far away 🙂
        And I like American beers.

8. Fabio Bueno
    August 16, 2012 @ 12:49 pm

We definitely need “Hoodie-Hoo” day here in the Pacific Northwest… 🙂

August 16, 2012 @ 12:59 pm

Well, Fabio…all I can say is, start a Hoodie-Hoo day movement. Maybe you could do like that Hands Across America thing…all the Pacific North-westerners can stand shoulder-to-shoulder and, at noon on Feb. 20, go for it. 🙂

9. mj monaghan
    August 18, 2012 @ 2:48 pm

Darn it, KK, I’m busy that day, too. I believe that may also be National Straightjacket Day!

BTW, don’t forget that today is National Bad Poetry Day:

August 24, 2012 @ 3:55 am

How did I miss this? MJ…don’t let us down! This is going to be totally perfect. We’ll all jump around yelling Hoodie-hoo! And then we sing ‘They’re Coming To Take Me Away,’ while being helped into the paddy wagon wearing our straight jackets. It’ll be a day that goes down in history. And best of all? We’ll all get to play in padded rooms. I think it will be a lot of fun doing body slams on those walls. I mean…where else are you going to do that and not break bones? 🙂

Bad poetry huh?